This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Last Visit: 3 days ago
PRETTY MUCH GONE TO TUMBLR ->
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
1. Put your iPod/iTunes/Windows Media Player/mp3/etc. on shuffle. 2. Post the first verse from the first 10 songs that play. 3. Bold/strike through the songs that have been guessed correctly.
-------------------- 1. Song: Artist:
You talk about life, you talk about death, And everything in between, Like it's nothing, and the words are easy. You talk about me, and you talk about you, And everything I do, Like it's something, that needs repeating. I don't need an alibi or for you to realize, The things we left unsaid, Are only taking space up in our heads. Make it my fault, win the game Point the finger, place the blame You toss me up and down, It doesn't matter now.
I'm looking for a place to start, But everything feels so different now. Just grab a hold of my hand, I will lead you through this wonderland. Water up to my knees, But sharks are swimming in the sea. Just follow my yellow light And ignore all those big warning signs.
3. Song: Artist:
Big girl you are beautiful Walks in to the room Feels like a big balloon I said, 'Hey girls you are beautiful' Diet coke and a pizza please Diet coke I'm on my knees Screaming 'Big girl you are beautiful'
4. Song: Artist: (first got a song without lyrics haha) Catch a moth hold it in my hand crush it casually Without past I can’t disappoint my ancestry Forever can I sleep inside your menagerie
5. Song: Artist: (got another song without lyrics haha) You don't get them girls loose loose (TJR!) You don't get the world loose loose You don't get money woof woof (Mister Worldwide!) But I do I do You don't get them girls loose loose You don't get the world loose loose You don't get money woof woof But I do I do I say, y'all having a good time, I'll bet
6. Song: Artist: (remix of a song) When your world is crumbling down I can make it better When you're lost, need to be found I will look for-e-ever We are the lucky ones Oh whatever comes We are the lucky ones Ooh yeah
7. Song: Artist:
Taking over this town they should worry, But these problems aside I think I taught you well. That we won't run, and we won't run, and we won't run. That we won't run, and we won't run, and we won't run. And in the winter night sky ships are sailing, Looking down on these bright blue city lights. And they won't wait, and they won't wait, and they won't wait. We're here to stay, we're here to stay, we're here to stay.
8. Song: Artist:
Jumping up and down the floor, My head is an animal. And once there was an animal; It had a son that mowed the lawn. The son was an okay guy. They had a pet dragonfly. The dragonfly it ran away, But it came back with a story to say.
9. Song: Artist: Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex Yeah Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex (La la la) Nothing is provocative anymore Even for kids No room for imagining 'Cause everyone's seen everything Question what the TV tells you Question what a pop star sells you Question mom and question dad Question good and question bad
10. Song: Artist:
Every boyfriend is the one Until otherwise proven The good are never easy The easy never good And love it never happens like you think it really should
Deception and perfection are wonderful traits One will breed love The other hate You'll find me in the lonely hearts Under 'I'm after a brand new start'